- The Stage 2 Public Engagement activity came to an end on 21 July 2013. Thank you for your participation. All views collected during the Stage 2 Public Engagement activities will be collated and analysed. The corresponding results will be
announced later on this website. Members of the public may continue to visit this website for information.
- The Online Registration for Public Forum is now closed. Walk-in registration is allowed tomorrow. Thank you for your participation.
- Please note that the Community Workshop scheduled for 22 June 2013 (Saturday)
will be held as scheduled if Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.3 or lower, or
Amber or Red Rainstorm Warning Signal is in force.
The Community Workshop will be cancelled if Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.
8 or above, and/or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is in force at 12 p.m.noon on
If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, further notice will
be given should there be any other arrangements.
- The Stage 2 Public Engagement was officially launched on 21 May 2013 ,you are welcome to give your views and suggestions to Planning Department and Civil Engineering and Development by email, fax or post on or before 21 July 2013.
Four Roving Exhibitions will be held during Stage 2 Public Engagement
Online Registration is available to participate into Community Workshop and Public Forum.
- Thank you so much for your contributions to the "Tung Chung New Town Extension Study" during the Stage 1 Public Engagement activities. The exercise has officially ended on mid-night of 12 August 2012. Please note that after 11:59pm on 12 August 2012, we will suspend at this stage to collect public views for the study. The public can continue to access the study information on our website www.tung-chung.hk.
All views collected during the Stage 1 Public Engagement activities will be carefully considered in drawing up Preliminary Outline Development Plans for further consultation. Details of the Stage 2 Public Engagement activities will be announced later on the website.
The Stage 1 Public Engagement will end on 12 August, 2012. More views and opinion are welcome via email, fax or post open in new window for preparing the Preliminary Outline Development Plans. Please voice your opinion!
- The Stage 1 Public Engagement period was officially launched on 12 June 2012,you are welcome to give your views and suggestions to Planning Department and Civil Engineering and Development by email, fax or post on or before 12 August,2012.
- Four Roving Exhibition will be held during the Stage 1 Public Engagement.
- Online Registration is available for Public Forum.